Sunday, May 9, 2010

THE SHOW - Lenka

Jot Down by Mummy Dasy at 12:54 AM

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried And I don't know why  Slow it down Make it stop Or else my heart is going to pop 'Cause it's too much Yeah, it's a lot To be something I'm not  I'm a fool Out of love 'Cause I just can't get enough  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried And I don't know why  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show  The sun is hot In the sky Just like a giant spotlight The people follow the sign And synchronize in time It's a joke Nobody knows They've got a ticket to that show Yeah  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried And I don't know why  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show  Just enjoy the show  I'm just a little bit caught in the middle Life is a maze and love is a riddle I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried And I don't know why  I'm just a little girl lost in the moment I'm so scared but I don't show it I can't figure it out It's bringing me down I know I've got to let it go And just enjoy the show  dum de dum dudum de dum  Just enjoy the show  dum de dum dudum de dum  Just enjoy the show  I want my money back I want my money back I want my money back Just enjoy the show  I want my money back I want my money back I want my money back Just enjoy the show
footer

0 yang membebel:

 

Ω Bebelan DaSy Ω Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea